Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mud face, bracelet, and layered bead flowers

I had a fun spa night at my friend's house:


I finished the first bracelet design, which I re-made in some green Malabrigo laceweight because Tempe Yarn and Fiber doesn't sell the yarn I started with.  This is my little button, too.  I think it's so cute poised just above the wrist bone like that.  ^_^


I've almost completely redone my craft area, too.  I've turned it from a paper crafts area into more of a jewelry studio.  It's definitely taking some time to adjust, but so far, it IS producing cute, creative results in my jewelry making.


The last step for me is to figure out how to make a more permanent clay addition to the studio area.  It's got to look good since it's in the corner of my living room.  I'm still working on it, but I know that eventually I'll get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment